With its pale green hue and subtle pea flavour, this flour is perfect for both sweet and savoury baking. It's great for batters, pancakes, bhajis, dhosas and makes quick and easy soups, sauces and dips.
Gluten-free. Milled in Gloucestershire from British-grown Split Green Peas.
Complete Product Details
Green Pea Flour is great for sweet and savoury cooking and baking.
- Use alone, like a gram or corn flour, or mixed with other flours.
- Leave batters and doughs to rest for at least an hour for best results.
- Try toasting before use for a nuttier flavour.
Split Green Peas
Gluten-free - batch tested at <20ppm
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Naturally high protein and high fibre
- No artificial ingredients
- GM free