|Great Taste 2016 Award Winner
This sweet and nutty tasting light yellow flour is ideal for sweet and savoury baking. It's great for cookies, batters, scones, pancakes and more. Use to thicken sauces or make the best gravy.
Gluten-free. Milled in Gloucestershire from British-grown Split Yellow Peas.
Complete Product Details
Yellow Pea Flour is great for sweet and savoury cooking and baking.
- Use alone, like a gram or corn flour, or mixed with other flours.
- Leave batters and doughs to rest for at least an hour for best results.
- Try toasting before use for a nuttier flavour.
Split Yellow Peas
Gluten-free - batch tested at <20ppm
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Naturally high protein and high fibre
- No artificial ingredients
- GM free