|Milled from our wonderful wrinkled peas, this flour has a distinctively grassy and nutty flavour. The especially high levels of resistant starch in wrinkled peas provide excellent nourishment for our gut flora.
Wrinkled peas are mostly grown for freezing but if not harvested in time they go to waste. Not these ones!
This light green flour has a delicate flavour and works well in sweet and savoury baking, just like our Green Pea Flours. Try it in batters, fritters, pancakes, bhajis, dhosas or for quick and easy soups, sauces and dips.
We look forward to hearing how you've cooked yours!
Grown at Great Glemham Farms in Suffolk's Alde Valley.
Complete Product Details
Wrinkled Pea Flour is great for sweet and savoury cooking and baking.
- Use alone, like a gram or corn flour, or mixed with other flours.
- Leave batters and doughs to rest for at least an hour for best results.
- Try toasting before use for a nuttier flavour.
May contain gluten
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Naturally high protein and high fibre
- No artificial ingredients
- GM free