|Wholemeal organic rye flour, stone-milled at Gilchesters Organics in Hertfordshire, or in small batches through our own mill at the Hodmedod Mill House, from rye grown at Crow Hill Farm in Bedfordshire.
Our 100% whole grain ‘dark’ rye flour is perfect for traditional European black breads and adds depth of flavour when added to wheat flour breads and pastries.
Complete Product Details
Rye Flour has a deep, distinctive flavour traditionally used to make robust, close textured breads.
Use alone, or mix with other flours to make bread, pancakes, pastries and biscuits.
- Makes an excellent sourdough starter
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Naturally high fibre and low fat
- No artificial ingredients
- GM free
- Recyclable paper packaging