Milled from our award-winning Organic Marrowfat Peas, this light green flour has a delicate pea flavour and works well in sweet and savoury baking, just like our Yellow and Green Pea Flours. Try it in batters, fritters, pancakes, bhajis, dhosas or for quick and easy soups, sauces and dips.
Gluten-free. Milled from British-grown Organic Marrowfat Peas grown by Turners of Bytham in Lincolnshire.
Complete Product Details
Green Pea Flour is great for sweet and savoury cooking and baking.
- Use alone, like a gram or corn flour, or mixed with other flours.
- Leave batters and doughs to rest for at least an hour for best results.
- Try toasting before use for a nuttier flavour.
Gluten-free - batch tested at <20ppm
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Naturally high protein and high fibre
- No artificial ingredients
- GM free